Xbox One I need all mech boss souls and hollow bars

ThatGuyAgain665

Terrarian
Any chance you guys got any spare amount of these? I already beat the wall of flesh and unlocked hardmode so i got titanium gear so we can fight the bosses instead if you are above me gearwise. i just need some souls and hollow bars.
i've got a crapton of souls of flight, light, and dark and can trade you some. Ive got a limited amount of platinum coins though. I've got all the mech boss summmoners if you want to fight them instead of trading. ive got a mic as well to chat in game. (though not very loud) The gear i'm offering is just mid and high tear goblin workshop combos like the lightning boots with the final upgrade (forgot what it was called) and some other gear like a web slinger.

If I could connect to you I would give you some but we're not in the same version or Device,So I wasted your time reading this comment, Good day.

oh cool! welp, on that note sorry to say but i've already got access to hollow bars and now moved onto chlorophite... i could use the souls of fright though because they are the only ones i dont have enough of. i want to male the megashark. but i think can fight skeletron again. would like the achievement of fighting all bosses. welp... time to close this thread

Back
Top Bottom