I need help getting to end-game *xbox 360*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araito

Terrarian
So I'm not going to try to make this a rather lengthy post since I hate typing, but long story short I played Terraria for around 30 or so hours a couple months ago and I had a lot of fun getting into hard mode, but at that point the game just became a giant brick wall for me. Seriously this game looks childish but is anything but the sort, monsters in this game are merciless and will kill you without a second thought. I remember getting full adamantite armor and the crystal book that shoots little beads and I was able to some-what hold my own in hard mode, but in order to upgrade past that point you have to fight the hard mode bosses and I could just not find a way to beat them by myself. Seriously they are almost impossible, I have no idea how to beat them. I'm looking for experienced veterans to show me how to get past this wall, mainly because I feel the need to "beat" every game that I play and I just haven't gotten around to beating Terraria yet. Can anyone help me out? I'm looking to start a new world pretty much, and start from scratch again, maybe take some of my items from my other character that take forever o get (like the frostspark boots) so I know how to go from beginner to overpowered elite in regular gameplay. My schedule is very lenient and I can play for often 6-8 hours at a time.

Gamertag is: Steel x Rogue

Feel free to add me. Thank you all in advance for any help provided.

Oh well yes, I realize I did that but I made the post in console before realizing that this section has much more activity, so I feared that it would go unoticed and decided to post here as well. I got scared because some console threads on the first page are almost 3 weeks old.

Reactions: suu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom