PC i need help to fight skeletron

VFOS

Terrarian
I need help fighting skeletron I have fought him so many times but failed. I don’t remember him shooting skeleton heads when he loses his arms (but now I know) I lost 200 hp when it happened, Anybody is welcomed. I hope we can be friends when the battle is over ツ Difficulty: Expert I also don't have a mic so we need to text in chat.

hey can I help I just bought terraria today I played it of course but only the older versions on cracked softwares. I can't use mic though because it's like really late and I should be in bed by I choose to play terraria.

hey can I help I just bought terraria today I played it of course but only the older versions on cracked softwares. I can't use mic though because it's like really late and I should be in bed by I choose to play terraria.
thank you the pass word to the server is 1234 and the name of the world is ooo jusst in case it asks you for it

hold on it will be a sec I was creating a new world so once it is done creating it I'll exit and save and join your server ok

I remember the good ol 1.3 days so this is going to be a little different playing with so many new stuff

oh ok. thank you do you have discord so we can chat on there so it's in real time so I don't have to keep refreshing this page lol

ok I thought the 1234 was pass not ip but wow terraria is weird ok im connecting also go for skeletron's head not the arms

Back
Top Bottom