I need help to recover my world in .csworld (backup from Google drive)

@Unit One @Dragonfirestaken I managed to recover my worlds and characters, I want to leave some links that did not serve me but can help someone:

I do not know how to create a post for people to see and be able to solve their problem as I then leave the link for you to do it for me, thanks for your attention.

@Unit One @Dragonfirestaken I managed to recover my worlds and characters, I want to leave some links that did not serve me but can help someone:

I do not know how to create a post for people to see and be able to solve their problem as I then leave the link for you to do it for me, thanks for your attention.
Hi @AsjYR, I moved your post into this thread that you already had (and out of Dragonfires thread).

Why did you ping @Dragonfirestaken

Back
Top Bottom