I Need help with finding a bunch of the bosses textures

So there are a bunch of things I’m missing in my horrible bosses pack, plantera’s leaf between the hook and the bulb, empress of light’s wings, queen slime a bunch of bosses...
I’ve got all pre hardmode bosses almost all 3 mechs I just need spazmatazm and plantera, pilars and moonlord and golem, I need some help finding them I would greatly appreciate

Okay I think I got all of them for you
NPC_126.png
also the chain connecting the twins is
Chain12.png
if you want it, do be warned though it is also used by the wall of flesh to connect to the Hungry
NPC_262.png
also if you want them her hooks are here
NPC_263.png
NPC_245.png
NPC_246.png
NPC_247.png
NPC_248.png
NPC_249.png
NPC_422.png
NPC_493.png
NPC_507.png
NPC_517.png
Extra_13.png
Extra_14.png
Extra_15.png
Extra_16.png
Extra_17.png
Extra_18.png
Extra_19.png
Extra_21.png
Extra_22.png
Extra_23.png
Extra_24.png
Extra_25.png
Extra_26.png
Extra_29.png
NPC_396.png
NPC_397.png
NPC_398.png
NPC_400.png
That should hopefully be all of them. Let me know if you need anything else and I will see what I can do. Also, most of the file names can be found on the wiki; also if you want a copy of the game's files so you don't have to find them all online you can use TConvert (if you don't already use it)

Attachments

• NPC_396.png
    NPC_396.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 82
Okay I think I got all of them for you
View attachment 315207 also the chain connecting the twins is View attachment 315208 if you want it, do be warned though it is also used by the wall of flesh to connect to the Hungry
View attachment 315209 also if you want them her hooks are hereView attachment 315210
That should hopefully be all of them. Let me know if you need anything else and I will see what I can do. Also, most of the file names can be found on the wiki; also if you want a copy of the game's files so you don't have to find them all online you can use TConvert (if you don't already use it)
I actually had them all in... lol(just haven’t done spazmatism)
I was asking for Id’s for other bsoses(yes I can look on wiki) that have other textures that aren’t listed, b thanks anyways

Back
Top Bottom