PC I need help with Skeletron!

Ok, so I need tips for Skeletron. Every time I fight him, he wastes me! I have A Minishark, a Demonic Ball o’ Hurt, And armor with about 14 Defense, and 300 health, yet I still get absolutely wrecked by him. Anyone have any tips?

What exactly is killing you? Are you on classic, expert or master? Are you using any potions?
I just need a few more details and I'll be happy to help.

Try to create an arena of multi layered wood platforms for more maneuverability, also, for the future make potions, they aren't that necessary in normal mode, but they can still mean the difference between victory and defeat.
Also, you said you had a minishark and a Ball o' Hurt? You're getting to the point in the game where you want to stick to a certain class, as armor and accessories tend to favor certain classes.

Now! the fight itself. Take down the hands first, in normal mode, Skeletron is basically defenseless without hands. Stay away from the head so you can react when it starts to spin, I highly recommend this, as you said the head is mostly the cause of your deaths.

Also, dont be afraid to use the Wiki, Terraria is a big and complicated game, and you may need some help.

The Official Terraria Wiki (gamepedia.com)

I actuallly did use the wiki and kind of still do, but I know a lot about the game. I know every boss, all of the moon lord drops, and everything else. I don’t think I need that much help. I also watched videos, and that’s where my love of terraria started, by watching Chippy Gaming videos. But thanks for the tips man!
P.S. I use the ball o’ hurt for most regular enemies, as I don’t get a lot of money so I don’t have all the ammo ever.

P.S. I use the ball o’ hurt for most regular enemies, as I don’t get a lot of money so I don’t have all the ammo ever.
If you don't have a piggy bank, you should get one, they're very useful for safely storing money.

Well, I blew all my money on the Minishark. I should probably fight the EOW or the EOC again.
Fight EoW, make the Demonite Ore into Bars, and then sell them. Massive profit.

Also, if you have any more questions in the future, feel free to PM me.

Back
Top Bottom