Texture Pack I need help with vanity and wings

Steel Shoelace

Terrarian
I've been trying to make a resource pack and I don't understand wings and vanity, tho wings is my own stupidity. i try to make them still but the sprite looks like it's flapping lol.

so for wings - i was wondering if there was a template or maybe like a terrarian sprite in place for me to base the wings off
for vanity - how does it work? i've located and retextured the kimono but i only could find the chest bit, so how to retexturing armor/vanity in general works?
(i also want to know about external acesssories like the winter cape and the cloud in a bottle for example.)

(sorry for my terrible english and writing and if i posted this in the wrong section its my first time here)

There are item sprites and equipped sprites. Item sprites are what it looks like while in your inventory and equipped sprites are what it looks like while on your character.
All 'head equip' equipped sprites (helmets/hats/etc.) are called Armor_Head_#. All leg equip sprites are called Armor_Legs_#. All body equip sprites are called Armor/Armor_# (They are in their own folder).
All wing equipped sprites are called Wings_#. Accessory equip sprites are Acc_Back_#, Acc_Balloon_#, Acc_Face_#, Acc_Front_#, Acc_HandsOff_#, Acc_HandsOn_#, Acc_Neck_#, Acc_Shield_#, Acc_Shoes_#, or Acc_Waist_# depending on what the accessory is.

For templates, here are the default Terrarians:
player.png
player_female.png

And here is a full player sheet template:
Template_-_Player_framing.png

You can also look at the pictures on the wiki of the equipped vanity items to see how the vanilla sprites look in game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom