PC I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeltinon

Steampunker
To moderators: If this thread is in wrong place, please move it to proper category. Thank you.

Hello there. I really need your help. Firstly, I'm using Tshock to aid in my building process (I do not know well this program, only item spawning and changing time). I started server and built few things, saved map and exited. The problem is, when I open my map without Tshock these buildings dissapear. o_O However starting Tshock server again allows me to see them and other things (like talking to new NPCs). Take a look at these pictures:

terraria_problem.jpg

and this one

terraria_problem2.jpg

Is there any way to "update" my map, so I can keep buildings and NPC in single player (without Tshock)? Please help, I don't want to build those once again.

I get the feeling you're working with two different map files.
I've got next to no experience with Tshock, but is it possible that tshock saves and loads your map to and from another location on your harddrive?
In any case, do a search for your map files in Windows. I got a suspicion you'll find two files, one used by Terraria and one used by Tshock.

I searched my computer and it found two copies of my map - one in my games/terraria/worlds and other one in VTRoot path. I will investigate it and let you guys know.

Remember mods are not always ..... What's the right word umm sanctioned I soppose because they can mess up your files it maybe there is something wrong with the world save (warning I have no experience with terraria mods)

Played quite a bit and I can say that replacing map from VTRoot into Terraria/worlds works. I am able to play in single player. I think that is a solution (I hope so). Anyway, thanks for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom