Mobile I need some help

a
As you can tell by my username, I am a big noob. Another thing is that I have mobile and I have a good character and world in hardmode, but the new update dropped and I like it. EXEPT, my world doesn’t have some stuff like Granite biomes, mine-cart rails and stuff. Anyways I came here for some tips getting to Duke, Beating Golem, and eventually beating the game.

Daedalus stormbow and holy arrow combo might work for duke fishron then farm him for the tsunami and use that against golem and cultist then go to daedalus stormbow to fight the vortex pillar and craft phantasm then fight moonlord

Welcome... friend! Nice to meet you!

If you want to find a truffle worm, just go to a mushroom biome. You will find it there. Just be sure to have a bug net. You will need it to catch it.

Granite and Marble biomes are largely useless. So you don't need to worry about them. They can only be found in newly generated worlds.

Invisibility potions make finding a truffle worm easier, since when you get too close they burrow underground.

I found the truffles, now I just need help with defeating duke
The best way to defeat him is to make an arena above the ocean out of platforms. Don't stray too far away from the ocean though because he will get enraged. Getting the shield of cthulu from fighting the eye of cthulu in expert mode is helpful too, since you can dodge some of his quick attacks with it. Plus, it is really easy to get.

I would definitely recommend a terra blade. It is not actually all that hard to make. The hardest part is farming mothron, but once you have solar tablets, it should be pretty easy.

I would definitely recommend a terra blade. It is not actually all that hard to make. The hardest part is farming mothron, but once you have solar tablets, it should be pretty easy.
Terra blade isn't the best for golem because you might start damaging his head too early. Chlorophyte isn't as good as titanium because of how ridiculously overpowered titanium's set bonus is.

Terra blade isn't the best for golem because you might start damaging his head too early. Chlorophyte isn't as good as titanium because of how ridiculously overpowered titanium's set bonus is.
I meant mostly for surviving post-Golem. I didn’t know about the titanium armor though.

I trust your judgement O Wise One.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom