• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC I need the Lamia vanity set and Djinn's curse, will pay well

samufinland

Terrarian
I've had terrible luck finding these items and I want to try them out.

Any new weapons introduced in 1.3.3 are welcome as well

I will pay well

Vinity?

Terrarian
That's alright I can wait, and yes, the Lamia Wraps and Wig
[doublepost=1475175777,1475175667][/doublepost]Actually, I have to unistall it too
[doublepost=1475175914][/doublepost]Ok my tModLoader is uninstalled, can we trade because it's really late in my time zone and I have school tomorrow :/

Vinity?

Terrarian
I ussually just right click on terraria and click delete local content
[doublepost=1475176403,1475176370][/doublepost]But make sure your players and worlds are backed up or stored in cloud

Vinity?

Terrarian
Yes Steam account
You can have them for free, I feel nice today
[doublepost=1475176735,1475176707][/doublepost]Come on dude, It's late in my country and I really have to go, 5 more minutes
If not, we can talk again tomorrow, or in about 12 hours :)
I sent you a friend request on Steam
[doublepost=1475176775][/doublepost]It says you were last online 2 hours ago :p

samufinland

Terrarian
Steam Account's samufinland, the same as my username here.
I sometimes have problems joining in a multiplayer game
[doublepost=1475176810,1475176778][/doublepost]I am currently online

Top Bottom