PC i need to change the fav hotkey??

There is a configuration option to change the favourite modifier; it's just not in the menu. You can change it by editing your configuration file using your text editor of choice. On Windows, this is normally My Documents/My Games/Terraria/config.json.
Change the value of the KeyFavoriteModifier property to whatever key you want.
You can find a list of recognised key names on MSDN.

There is a configuration option to change the favourite modifier; it's just not in the menu. You can change it by editing your configuration file using your text editor of choice. On Windows, this is normally My Documents/My Games/Terraria/config.json.
do you also know it for mac ?

when I go into the config I don't find any keyfavoritemodifier

Hey so what if your file doesn’t have it?
And could you help me since mines doesn’t have it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom