NPCs & Enemies I need to see Ocram in 1.4

His sprite looked fine in my opinion, but it was completely ruined by his animation. Why the hell does he wriggle like that? And it’s not even smooth either, it’s incredibly clunky.

Try the Consolaria mod. Not only does it re-add Ocram and other Old-Gen content, it also spruces them up to bring them up to Terraria's current quality standards (Expert mode content, AI changes, better sprites).
Lmao they nerfed ocram to the point where he is just a crappy retinazer. Imo choose Ocram and stuff for ocram and the consolaria for the other exclusive stuff.

Lmao they nerfed ocram to the point where he is just a crappy retinazer. Imo choose Ocram and stuff for ocram and the consolaria for the other exclusive stuff.
They reworked him to not be a crappy resprite. I accept that some of you may have nostalgia for it, but coming from a person who has never fought OG Ocram, he's a crappy resprite of EoC with attacks from various other enemies. I'm pretty sure the only original assets in that fight are the sprites of Ocram and the servants. Consolaria tried its best but overall Ocram is still pretty much unsavable.

I've fought Ocram on both old gen and with Consolaria, and it's a better fight on the latter, the original is just a broken spammy mess which gives it the impression of being more difficult. But if you really want to fight the old one then yeah Ocram and Stuff leaves the Ocram the exact same as it was on last gen.

I contacted mr pigeon

And he said he will release it when it is ready

Attachments

• CADBB8AC-5786-4D27-ABA8-05CD8271BA6C.png
    CADBB8AC-5786-4D27-ABA8-05CD8271BA6C.png
    743.8 KB · Views: 65
despite Ocram being my mascot for my account..... he isn't coming to 1.4 (unless you use mods) since he is console exclusive and upon console and mobile getting the 1.3 update... everything exclusive to console was removed (however the ocram mask, trophy and console exclusive armor was kept in on the xbox one version but the armor became vanity sets)
i heard even the ocram mask and trophy were removed in 1.4. i had them on one character but i never checked so i don't know

Back
Top Bottom