NPCs & Enemies I need to see Ocram in 1.4

The mods don't give you the true experience. Seriously, compare a fight against Consolaria Ocram, and 3DS Ocram, and you have 2 totally different creatures.

excuse me, but did you just INSULT OCRAM?
Call it what you like. He still reused ai and projectiles that weren’t even threatening to begin with, his loot was reskinned content, and his hitbox and ai were so poorly made that you could identify 3 different issues with them from 10 seconds of the fight.
BOI WITHOUT ENDGAME STUFF YOU WILL BE WARSTOMPED
lol, he’s literally a less threatening and creative version of retinazer. The first time I beat him was with a cobalt repeater. Don’t blow this boss out of proportion, he wasn’t even as difficult as wall of flesh.

Call it what you like. He still reused ai and projectiles that weren’t even threatening to begin with, his loot was reskinned content, and his hitbox and ai were so poorly made that you could identify 3 different issues with them from 10 seconds of the fight.

lol, he’s literally a less threatening and creative version of retinazer. The first time I beat him was with a cobalt repeater. Don’t blow this boss out of proportion, he wasn’t even as difficult as wall of flesh.
stop :red: talking ocram dude, it could make some people excessively angry

I personally son’t like oldgen Ocram either. I honestly don’t follow the nostalgia argument when oldgen Ocram isn’t as fun to fight with his strange AI and hitboxes. He’s a lot less fun than Consolaria Ocram in my opinion, and in my opinion that matters more than the “nostalgia” of fighting the old boss.

I personally son’t like oldgen Ocram either. I honestly don’t follow the nostalgia argument when oldgen Ocram isn’t as fun to fight with his strange AI and hitboxes. He’s a lot less fun than Consolaria Ocram in my opinion, and in my opinion that matters more than the “nostalgia” of fighting the old boss.
oh, come on, really?

oh, come on, really?
Yeah, really. I had the wii-u version of Terraria for about a year a while ago before I broke the disc like an idiot, and Ocram wasn’t even close to my favorite boss. The glaring issues with his hitboxes made the fight frustrating, and he was still way too easy - I killed him easily without an arena or any preparations with the Leaf Blower, which isn’t even a good weapon.

I tried Consolaria and found that Ocram’s glaring flaws in that version were fixed and I liked it a lot better. You’re still fighting Ocram, just a better version, and the fact that old Ocram has these glaring issues doesn’t come close to beating out the nostalgia you get from fighting “real” Ocram.

Yeah, really. I had the wii-u version of Terraria for about a year a while ago before I broke the disc like an idiot, and Ocram wasn’t even close to my favorite boss. The glaring issues with his hitboxes made the fight frustrating, and he was still way too easy - I killed him easily without an arena or any preparations with the Leaf Blower, which isn’t even a good weapon.

I tried Consolaria and found that Ocram’s glaring flaws in that version were fixed and I liked it a lot better. You’re still fighting Ocram, just a better version, and the fact that old Ocram has these glaring issues doesn’t come close to beating out the nostalgia you get from fighting “real” Ocram.
I said I'm done arguing with you people!

Back
Top Bottom