NPCs & Enemies I need to see Ocram in 1.4

anyways,this person wants ocram.he doesn't care about how good/bad it is because he just wants it.arguing about how it's not good is getting us nowhere

Dude how’d you no-hit him on 3DS? I had to cheese his second form.
the lock-on feature makes it very easy to hold down the attack button and focus entirely on dodging even more than 1.3 Pure Summoner could. Doing that basically removes the brain power from dodging the minions, the demon scythes, and his charge attacks, and makes the lasers which were one-trick to begin with the only minor issue.

the lock-on feature makes it very easy to hold down the attack button and focus entirely on dodging even more than 1.3 Pure Summoner could. Doing that basically removes the brain power from dodging the minions, the demon scythes, and his charge attacks, and makes the lasers which were one-trick to begin with the only minor issue.
My main issue was not being able to dodge his lasers and demon scythes. To resolve that, I would wait under a solid layer of blocks while he does those two attacks then I would attack him while he dashes. Rinse and repeat. And, I agree, overall he is an easy boss, I found him much easier on Xbox One.

I know about the lock on, but with all of the lasers, scythes, minions AND Ocram's charge attacks, that should make it impossible to do what you claim to have done!

My main issue was not being able to dodge his lasers and demon scythes. To resolve that, I would wait under a solid layer of blocks while he does those two attacks then I would attack him while he dashes. Rinse and repeat. And, I agree, overall he is an easy boss, I found him much easier on Xbox One.
The key to avoiding demon scythes is to just constantly be changing your angle. It's not only incredibly easy to do that once you realize it, it makes them do literally nothing.
I know about the lock on, but with all of the lasers, scythes, minions AND Ocram's charge attacks, that should make it impossible to do what you claim to have done!
I nohit a boss which creates literal walls of light and throws countless homing stars at you. I can nohit basic projectiles. Also the charge attack is just an easier to dodge version of Eye of Cthulhu's expert dash and the minions are not tanky enough to matter.

Back
Top Bottom