PS4 I play on ps4 and Have a problem

Akumaaaaaaaa

Terrarian
I play on ps4 and can't play online if friends join me they get a network error and i get the message ???left. The same happens the other way around when i join friends but they can play.
I dont think its the NAT cause i got type 2

So if anyone else got this problem please help me

Weird. If you have NAT type 2 you should be able to both host a game and join another's game without issues. Did you set up port forwarding, or did your console configure it by itself (UPnP)?

Weird. If you have NAT type 2 you should be able to both host a game and join another's game without issues. Did you set up port forwarding, or did your console configure it by itself (UPnP)?
Probably by itself im using a LAN Cable

Hello, I have the same Issue on PS4 even after the last update, I tried with my friend connected by cable, or both of us with wifi, we both cant join or host, we get "*8lacklight left the game" once then "??? left" error showing like 15times in same time, our NAT is 2 and we bought the game just to play together last summer, last summer I could join him but he couldns join me, but now we both cant do anything, and yes we have PS+, thank you for reading :)

Back
Top Bottom