I play this game

FlakRiot

Official Terrarian
Hi,
I am Flak Riot. I play terraria. It is a fun game. I like other things too... I joined your community though, so i guess terraria made it high enough on the list of "games to binge on". I am not good at introductions. I once had a dream that police officers spray painted their dogs black with orange stripes and told everyone they were tigers, then we had to jump on trampolines to escape the t-rex, because t-rex can't get you if you are jumping on a trampoline. Then a velociraptor walked by carrying a basket with what looked like a baby in it so I ran over to coo over the baby... it was a watermelon in a bib and bonnet. So I berated the velociraptor then ran once I realized the situation i put myself in. I then had to go play on the swings because....swings... so i taught the velociraptor how to swing... it was an amazing dream. The moral of the dream was, do not ever get married or they don't let you climb the wall.

I also had a nightmare where a kamodo dragon chased my friend and myself. Once it had us cornered it transmogrified into beyonce and forced us to listen to her music. It was aweful...

There, i feel like i adequately introduced myself.

I particularly liked when the komodo dragon turned into Beyonce. It's something I can totally see happening. It would explain a lot about Beyonce's new hit single "I'm really a Komodo Dragon."

But hey there, welcome to the forums. It's a bit quiet at this time, but in a few hours we'll start seeing a bustle of activity as people begin to wake up! I'm your friendly neighborhood Tsuki, moderator of the graveyard hours. Look forward to having you in our quaint little community!

Welcome to the forums! You can read the real rules but here are mine!

1. Don't be mean it's not nice
LYJ3QEFuMguHjP9xOYquywpgzIY2iK5oujYPJ9khVYdX2C8atvQ48NHnj5jbNd1g_FHeKR4-HGsLl-HSs9Y1BDiyoaXvyRBJ1olMuvarbUGcbpPZ8RakynA6XZZ91vuxjrFq-2U

2. Don't annoy people its annoying
ta4OFnb5hV9rszXjnDxAEmt_Cp7oB8B9j_TYvYMRNt7fvQ4bZ8hDAWGiUsdUwJjYMfvV9W7R9yWTYZIEN2nyyDrOmhsjDhAjW_NUWOLHiSegoutvioWc5Gc_4G3Ufg4DgPzUKuc

3. You MUST have fun
h_U9mCR37K53IEohLDSU41R1Upcla797p_1kaWDKLn4oAIbNNBeQXNM3Ua2_ogkcjkHSvdCM_jqK-E4ANoF2CZQklUCtVchQXW3Tlj8pWIqh2XmV_pklfSzjAxBkM5O9CtoEp08

4. Don't die it's bad for your health!
HJvV5Y4dusKNZX6KcESS4KOjvZnMZPUagq4HMH1BLgtsIz_eq4XkLSkIb3okT37IQoeKKNNzvVwkFDnipfFrz2YtHqtc_u71nefAL4fMDsEMTAcAdCaOJnk-v25LRka12HGqsyM

5. Don't let me drive you too cR@zY!1!!11!!
F5b4IJc1xHCm9nMWDatyaJn52iR0qOlTf3pjHYvYLa1U5CzRyYpFE9LMnK_lB_W2cv4iLT-g_yBcvKwyNkJTNKryuLHKpKth1b0qu0Uu131SO6kd7luiYL7-QzClhkFUtIlZ_2s

Why would you berate the velociraptor for carrying around a watermelon in a bib and a bonnet? Doesn't everyone do that? Anyways, welcome

Back
Top Bottom