I present to you ... Madness.

By the way,sprites credit to someone who made the brain metal part,and credit for Fabsol too, because the eye with red and purple is of slime god,and sprites are not mine,except the idea.

This is now plagiarism, why?
Because I have tried to enter the CC with one of these and they have erased it for plagiarism, forget about seeing my sprites.

This is now plagiarism, why?
Because I have tried to enter the CC with one of these and they have erased it for plagiarism, forget about seeing my sprites.
Do not spread staff action drama outside of their Direct Messages with you.

I have removed any content from this thread that contains art by other users. You cannot use artwork from mods without their permission.

Do not spread staff action drama outside of their Direct Messages with you.

I have removed any content from this thread that contains art by other users. You cannot use artwork from mods without their permission.
Ok, I give up, I'll never sprite again, at this rate I'm leaving the forum, thank you very much for deleting my sprite, and I don't think it's drama, if you see it that way, it's your problem.

Ok, I give up, I'll never sprite again, at this rate I'm leaving the forum, thank you very much for deleting my sprite, and I don't think it's drama, if you see it that way, it's your problem.
It doesn't matter how you see it. Do not complain or discuss staff actions outside of the DM they sent you.

Back
Top Bottom