• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

I read its going to be more like an RPG

Nobodymoo

Skeletron Prime
I think that TOW will be much more story driven and based, fending off the corruption and saving/expanding the purity when the world is at stake. It's something that's gonna make it a much different experience from Terraria, whether it be better or worse, I still think its gonna be a great game that ill enjoy quite a bit. The idea of quests is an appealing one to me because maybe you can do menial tasks like killing a boss, which you will do eventually, and have some NPC reward you along with the drops of the boss. Maybe a way to build up some currency (Nobody I know in terraria has more then 30 gold at then end of a playthrough besides me) in a cooler way then just grinding. I can't wait regardless, based on the art style and the creators of a game I have collectively over other platforms of 3000 hours, I would buy this game 10 times over. I can't wait!

Top Bottom