PS3 I really want friends.

OcDarko

Terrarian
I'm playing on ps3 I would love to play wit sum ppl, if u would like to reply wit your info I'll add u. Thanks everyone.

Krobot, just did! But please no looting or breaking anything. It took me a while to make my world so I hope you enjoy it! And you never have to worry about me destroying or stealing from you. I would never do that! Oh and if you need anything, all you have do is ask! - DS

Im sorry its KROBOT NOT kroboT i thought it was but it was not so plz re frwind request
[doublepost=1483717009,1483716661][/doublepost]Dont worry all i would like is to get help defeating skelateon prime or we can start a new world with new characters witch would be fun to

Im sorry its KROBOT NOT kroboT i thought it was but it was not so plz re frwind request
[doublepost=1483717009,1483716661][/doublepost]Dont worry all i would like is to get help defeating skelateon prime or we can start a new world with new characters witch would be fun to
Oh I wasn't saying I didn't want you to play with me. It's always great to have friends to play with! I've just been stolen from and I need to ask everyone I meet not to take anything from me unless of course I give it to them. I think that, that would be great to help ya! And then for sure we can start with new characters if you wish. But before we fight anything I have some things for ya! If you want them, of course! When can we meet?

Oh I wasn't saying I didn't want you to play with me. It's always great to have friends to play with! I've just been stolen from and I need to ask everyone I meet not to take anything from me unless of course I give it to them. I think that, that would be great to help ya! And then for sure we can start with new characters if you wish. But before we fight anything I have some things for ya! If you want them, of course! When can we meet?
Krobot, do you have a grey spikey helmet as your avatar for your psn? Because if you do then I sent you my Friend Request. Maybe what you can do is send ME a friend request with a small note. Try doing that. Then we can game!!!

I dont know maybe today if i set it up
[doublepost=1483904668,1483904594][/doublepost]
Krobot, do you have a grey spikey helmet as your avatar for your psn? Because if you do then I sent you my Friend Request. Maybe what you can do is send ME a friend request with a small note. Try doing that. Then we can game!!!
No its an assasin but my name KROBOT is in full caps

Back
Top Bottom