PC I search someone friendly to play with!

Chaly

Terrarian
Hey everyone!:dryadhappy:
So I have a large world on an expert mode with a decent base and some NPC houses and so on. I'm not good at fighting, so I'm in search for someone who likes bosses but gets tired of fishing/farming/etc, so we can coordinate effectively and chat a bit in the process!
Yeah this is probably weird but I really really want to talk while playing, communicate instead of silently doing whatever. Aaand I'm Armenian/Russian so I have an accent (maybe the Russian one but it's not TOO bad), but I don't have a problem with understanding English as long as you have a decent micro.
My timezone is GMT+4`;)
I'll message everyone who leaves their steam or discord, thank you so very much!

hey there i would love to play, i have no experience in expert mode but i am down to give it a shot. my steam name is Leo and my discord is (King Leo#8518) add me when you get to it

So I have a large world on an expert mode with a decent base and some NPC houses and so on. I'm not good at fighting, so I'm in search for someone who likes bosses but gets tired of fishing/farming/etc, so we can coordinate effectively and chat a bit in the process!
Yeah this is probably weird but I really really want to talk while playing, communicate instead of silently doing whatever. Aaand I'm Armenian/Russian so I have an accent (maybe the Russian one but it's not TOO bad), but I don't have a problem with understanding English as long as you have a decent micro.
My timezone is GMT+4`;)
I'll message everyone who leaves their steam or discord, thank you so very much!
Yo, I'd also like to join :D
Here's my Steam and Discord
Steam Community :: Waifupopper (●´∪`●)♡
Oreomelon #0611

My timezone is GMT+4`;)

hey so i recently got back into terraria after a while of not playing it, and i’ve done everything ive wanted to do but i still keep playing the game, i wanna play with other people to make it more fun or start a new project, i’d like to join and play
my steam is: Feelz

Back
Top Bottom