• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC I suck at terraria and played for so long but did not know of this site

should i be more active here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patty boii

Terrarian
Hi, I'm not new to Terraria but this is my first day here :gslime:
I play with my brother and my friend
I never did good before but now I can actually beat the wall of flesh on my own
I don't feel like typing any more so let's just say I won't post that much:joy:<--- that one is cute

Welcome to the forums,we have many fanfictions,good designs,and this is the best place of the universe,we have pancakes,i hope you enjoy the forums.

Zenith_Master

Terrarian
hey Greybrynn I need advice getting the master mode Empress Relic I have made almost my entire world Hallowed so i can try to get the prismatic lacewng but i cant seem to get it. Got any Advice?

Top Bottom