I think I found out how to get over 200 defense?

slimcognitodude

Terrarian
Ok you know when you go in a mechanical cart you get more defense? Well also if you move fast in the cart you get even more defense. So if you can get past the 102 mph limit you can get more defense. The problem is I don't know how to do that. Maybe using teleporters works? Im not sure. What are your ideas?

When you go through a portal you can move up to 189 mph while falling. That might work. Then you could go check out other people's portal gun acceleration techniques and use those, if you want even more.

Ok you know when you go in a mechanical cart you get more defense? Well also if you move fast in the cart you get even more defense. So if you can get past the 102 mph limit you can get more defense. The problem is I don't know how to do that. Maybe using teleporters works? Im not sure. What are your ideas?
I'd first figure out the max possible defense of the cart, then add the max possible defense with armor, accessories, etc I believe a you tuber has video on Max defense but I'm not sure, his yt is 'jebastion'

I'd first figure out the max possible defense of the cart, then add the max possible defense with armor, accessories, etc I believe a you tuber has video on Max defense but I'm not sure, his yt is 'jebastion'
Jebastion used only anccessories and armour but no other methods such as (above) minecarts or iron skin potions, ect...

Maybe riding Rudolph or running on slime or something with iron skin potion and speed potion + anccessories to speed onto a minecart, press R to hop in minecart track and with auto pause on swap your anccessories out for armour anccessories all on warding or so and so...

Just a suggestion I haven't tested or anything but I might make a video to post

The only issue I see with this is trying to break the speed cap of the Mechanical minecart, which is 102 MPH.

Our next goal is finding a way to break through that speed limitation. Possibly through portal usage.

The only issue I see with this is trying to break the speed cap of the Mechanical minecart, which is 102 MPH.

Our next goal is finding a way to break through that speed limitation. Possibly through portal usage.
Breaking the speed cap on the MM isn't that hard. Just launch yourself off the rails and watch it rise to around 116

Breaking the speed cap on the MM isn't that hard. Just launch yourself off the rails and watch it rise to around 116
That's because Terraria does diagonal movement in a silly way. Whether this works or not however, depends on whether the minecart counts vertical speeds. someone, Do that experiment! I'm too lazy!

Anyway, If we want to get past 102, or 114, as Lycos and I said, portals are the way to go.

Somethings to staple about max defense:

Since yall talking about mechanical cart and stuff, it is obvious that in order to achieve max defense (or, if possible, idk if it is possible or not, 200 defense) is to set your world (and character? I typed this with a new laptop but I haven't downloaded Terraria yet) to be...

Expert Mode!
because it happens to be like that. Plus 4 extra defense from +1 accessory slot.

Solar Flare Armor is, well, quite obvious, cuz it has higher defense than the beetle armor (beaten by five points).

So in order to achieve the max defense in Terraria, you must be using a PC and Expert-Mode (if you want, get Corruption to obtain that Worm Scarf)
[doublepost=1485346649,1485346581][/doublepost]AND ITS AWESOME TO HAVE A PC NOW!!!

no winter sale though...

So in order to achieve the max defense in Terraria, you must be using a PC and Expert-Mode (if you want, get Corruption to obtain that Worm Scarf)

But the worm scarf only has damage reduction not defence so it is pointless anless you are thinking of les damage not getting above 200 def

I just realised a way to get over 200 defense! You can even survive the dungeon guardian! But you do need the thorium mod. Here's a link

How to get:

Dungeon guardian battle:

Back
Top Bottom