PC I think I might as well make this.

Mitchell Snaw

Terrarian
HELLO, PEOPLE!
No, wait, that doesn't sound like me...
If you can't tell, I'm clearly not one for introducing myself. I like to sit back and stare, only to add on if needed (I do often make bad calls of joining in, though, or at least I think so). An introvert, if that's what you want to call it. Anyway, I might as well do as much as I can (or want to).

My thoughts on Terraria.
I enjoy this game (obviously) and I praise the effort Re-Logic puts into this game. It astonishes me how far this game has come. Every time I get back into this game, I think to myself, "These developers know how to make people waste their lives into one game." Okay, obviously I don't think that, but hell, I might as well (EY, DAT RHYMED).

My pledge to the community.
I pledge my outright loyalness to the authority (unless said authority is acting up, in which case I'll deviate, but that's besides the point). I pledge to make sure that anything I do here does not mean to be annoying or offensive because I myself absolutely do not like this kind of stuff. I also pledge to help the community with whatever is in my power to do so.

Here's a couple of things that you may or may not be interested in.
Some of my builds.
Capture 2018-06-09 13_08_22.png
Capture 2018-05-25 15_35_02.png

Some cat pics. (His name is Chester) (Sorry for the terrible quality, my phone sucks)
Chester in my suitcase.jpg
Cat in a cocktail box (Chester).png

Does anything here go against the rules? I hope the massive pictures don't go against the rules.
kthxbai

Back
Top Bottom