PC I think I'm stuck

muffintiem

Terrarian
I'm on early Expert Hardmode in my Constant, Drunk, Celebrationmk10 world. I beat the Destroyer using the box cheese strat and invasion events using the lava pit strat and the Old One's Army using the Void Bag strat but I'm stuck on anything where I can't use those cheese strats. Biome Mimics shred me whenever I encounter them so I have to mirror home whenever that happens. I'm playing mixed class with a focus on summons supplemented with swords, bows, and spells. I absolutely suck at dodging so I'm trying to max my defense with Squire Chest and Legs and Titanium Mask and Warding on all items except my Pygmy Necklace which is Menacing. I also have a second set of accessories with Menacing for when I first summon my minions that includes the scarf and shield from OOA event for extra minion strength boost. I have all the necessary buff items like Bewitching Table, Sharpening Station, Ammo Box, and Crystal Ball. I have Pirate Staff, Abigail's Flower (flying minion to get all the stuff the pirates can't), Tier 2 Ballista, Excalibur, Beam Sword, Meteor Staff, and Frost Flower as my current load out since I can't obtain any kind of decent bow despite having Ichor Arrows. I'm not sure what to do next.

Edit : Typed True Excalibur but meant Excalibur. I've also obtained the Sargent Shield and Marrow since then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom