I think my character got corrupted and I was wondering if there was a way to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My power went out while I was playing Terraria on my PC and when I was finally able to get back in to the game, it wouldn't let me choose my character. I made a new character to see if the world was also corrupted but it wasn't. The character that I was using got reverted back to a basic character with no time spent using him, the name was gone, and his health and mp also reverted back to a new characters. Sadly, I did not have the character backed up so I couldn't use it to get my character back. If this has happened to anyone and they know how to fix it, please let me know, and if it can't be fixed that would also be good to know so I can make a new character and try to get my stuff back. this is the picture that shows my character. View attachment 286086

My power went out while I was playing Terraria on my PC and when I was finally able to get back in to the game, it wouldn't let me choose my character. I made a new character to see if the world was also corrupted but it wasn't. The character that I was using got reverted back to a basic character with no time spent using him, the name was gone, and his health and mp also reverted back to a new characters. Sadly, I did not have the character backed up so I couldn't use it to get my character back. If this has happened to anyone and they know how to fix it, please let me know, and if it can't be fixed that would also be good to know so I can make a new character and try to get my stuff back. this is the picture that shows my character. View attachment 286086
Couldn't figure out how to get the picture to properly fit in there. Sorry.
Uhhhh.... This support section is for Mobile. Not PC. U pick the wrong place to report.

Just go to the PC support section. Maybe Re-Logic will answer your problem.

As you reposted your thread in the PC Support section (with additional information), I'll close this one. In future, if you realise you've posted your thread in the wrong section, please report it so we can move it, rather than making a new post. ;)

@64be, in the same vein, when you see a thread that is in the wrong section, please report it rather than encouraging members to make new threads. That gives less clutter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom