PC I wanna play with someone!

Albertas

Official Terrarian
Either way, ill friend you on steam, and then do this :Send my ip to you to play! oh wait, there exists steam invites.

hmm. are you a beginner? I've never really played with any friends on terraria either (except for one of my subscribers, but I'm not friends with them anymore).

Haha it's okay, I'm currently talking with someone I met last night, we're planning on have a playing session very soon, your more than welcome to join
sorry I'm late, but can you send me your steam friend code (if you have one)? I'd like to play, yes, though I can't do it all of the time

Oh yeahh sorry, I forgot to tell you my bad, I'm at work until tomorrow, I get home on Monday... so I'll accept as soon as I can my bad

:] what kind of play through would you be interested in?? We can start from scratch: new world new characters.. or we can do new World and I can bring some items in from my world like cell phone ,wings and weapons then maybe we can finish the game in expert or master.. the choice is yours New friend

Or we can continue your current world that's fine with me too... I can bring any items for you if you want.. unless you prefer nothing at all which sounds fun also

Its okay , no worries haha.. wanna play tomorrow?? During the evening ..or morning.. what time is it where you are, what's a good time to play for you?

Back
Top Bottom