Mobile I want a bigger hotbar

Joshyboyz77

Terrarian
I play on an android and on my i Pad you get a 10 hotbar. But on Android you get a 5 hotbar. This is really annoying because during events or boss fights I can only really use some stuff. I know when you open your inventory the game pauses, but I don't really like taking advantage of that plus it doesn't work in multiplayer.

Of course the amount of your hotbar (5 or 10) also depends on your screen size. If you try to fit 10 hotbars on a small-screened tablet, well it will be hard to use because it probably would shrink more.

You guys are extremely rude. I am a huge player on mobile and the game would definitely benefit from more inventory slots that is at least an option that is configurable for phones and the like.

I'm sorry you encountered some rudeness. I personally would like more hot bars as well, but my game can't handle 5 hot bars as it is. It refuses to recognize my input if I try to swap weapons while moving, for example-- meaning that if I'm trying to weaken an enemy with ichor while backpedaling and I want to switch to my Night's Edge, My character will actually stop and stand in the middle or the screen, sponging damage for 5 seconds while ignoring my input. Then, instead of trying to move, I have to select my weapon AND THEN move, at which point I either lost my ichor effect/time of buffs/rebuffs, most of/some of my health or am dead.

I'd like to see them fix THAT before adding any more hot bars. :merchantsad:

I'm sorry you encountered some rudeness. I personally would like more hot bars as well, but my game can't handle 5 hot bars as it is. It refuses to recognize my input if I try to swap weapons while moving, for example-- meaning that if I'm trying to weaken an enemy with ichor while backpedaling and I want to switch to my Night's Edge, My character will actually stop and stand in the middle or the screen, sponging damage for 5 seconds while ignoring my input. Then, instead of trying to move, I have to select my weapon AND THEN move, at which point I either lost my ichor effect/time of buffs/rebuffs, most of/some of my health or am dead.

I'd like to see them fix THAT before adding any more hot bars. :merchantsad:
So better touch controls? Because this happens to me too

Pretty much. The game doesn't handle multiple inputs well at all (don't get me started on the joysticks and how they stick/don't respond). I admire the effort, but it needs quite a bit of work.

Perhaps, but to see such depth and barely get to it because of gameplay issues (crashes, freezes, controls) probably turns people off. I know it turned me off for a while.

The best game in the world will get crap reviews if no one can play it.

... I'm a bit bitter, yeah. XD

Well I have an idea that could work for our tiny little phones:scrolling.i mean,if 10 slots are all putted in android at once,slots will definitely shrink,however scrolling could actually help with that.

Hay! That's a good idea! You could like press a button and the other half of your inventory would appear replacing the previous half.

Phones i can understand but our tablets shouldn't suffer this too. Shouldn't need 8+inch screen bc i have seen the 5 to 10 bar and it shrinks.

I had a 7 inch tablet (Quanta Ellipses 7), 10 slot worked fine. I upgraded to the 8 inch (Quanta Ellipses 8) and there is no option to switch to 10 slots. So these theories are incorrect.

It also seems to be screen resolution effected.

Some people claim they can get by using root to force tablet mode. Not sire what the difference is tho.

Back
Top Bottom