Mobile I want to spruce up my knowledge on mobile 1.3 things that work and don’t

So I know some basics about 1.3, I also just recently found out that the ruler and mechanical ruler work if on as a accessory with it visible, and I know that there is no way to get rid of the auto paint without unequipping it. But is there any other things I should onow(I know like how everything works on console and pc, I started out on mobile, I played a lot in 1.3, just wanna spruce up some knowledge)

Just a tip, move the drink potion button away from the joystick mover on the left, it was always a pain when I’m running and I accidentally drink all my potions on my way to fight a boss. Just move it, it helps in the long run.

Just a tip, move the drink potion button away from the joystick mover on the left, it was always a pain when I’m running and I accidentally drink all my potions on my way to fight a boss. Just move it, it helps in the long run.
Thanks for the advice, I’ve never had that problem before, I swapped over to a keyboard(and my mouse apparently doesn’t work with terraria....) just so dashing and flying was easier, but thanks anyways.

Back
Top Bottom