I want to use Better Traps to use on Plantera that are not low damage Dart Traps. (PLEASE HELP ME!!!)

THE ACID!

Skeletron
READ THIS FIRST (If you need more Information on why i need it)
REASONS
I REALLY want to defeat Plantera easily without sweat. Then I saw this "Teleporter" Method, and then i tried it with the old Dart traps. It Failed because It de-spawned but that wasn't the real problem. I realized that it would take HOURS or A REALLY LONG TIME to defeat Plantera with Dart traps.

READ THIS SECOND (If you need more Information on why i need it)
WHAT I NEED
Im Having Trouble finding a Temple in the Underground Jungle. Can you give me some tips?

QdgJSOC1QOEJSfSXBEwYlt6Lbr4yBxSTb6Dj0lng0-0d718ttVGUsfUV9f2KRnlQjaE-dg=s151

oop i just needed turtle armor lol! Now its time to Challenge the golem
1594735182855.png

Last edited:
REASONS
I REALLY want to defeat Plantera easily without sweat. Then I saw this "Teleporter" Method, and then i tried it with the old Dart traps. It Failed because It de-spawned but that wasn't the real problem. I realized that it would take HOURS or A REALLY LONG TIME to defeat Plantera with Dart traps.

WHAT I NEED
Im Having Trouble finding a Temple in the Underground Jungle. Can you give me some tips?

QdgJSOC1QOEJSfSXBEwYlt6Lbr4yBxSTb6Dj0lng0-0d718ttVGUsfUV9f2KRnlQjaE-dg=s151
Well there aren’t that many traps that can’t kill you along, but you should just make a very tall arena, but not toooooo wise, and fight here, she’s pretty easy when you have decent weapons

what are the decent weapons you use?
Hmmmmmm uhhhhhhh it depends on what I have, and hhhh hmmmmmm......... I think maybe the shadow flame dagger, the oranges zapinator if you can get it.... I don’t know much, what I would recommend doing is watching her you tubers fight plantera with weapons and seee what they use(if you wanna go melee then watch ritto gaming’s video on husband master mode melee only series)

Hmmmmmm uhhhhhhh it depends on what I have, and hhhh hmmmmmm......... I think maybe the shadow flame dagger, the oranges zapinator if you can get it.... I don’t know much, what I would recommend doing is watching her you tubers fight plantera with weapons and seee what they use(if you wanna go melee then watch ritto gaming’s video on husband master mode melee only series)
bruh im using a GODLY shadowflame dagger

REASONS

WHAT I NEED

If you want better traps, there are those of the jungle temple, if you play using bugs you can enter the temple without the key using "hoink":
Go Through Blocks
But if you want to beat the plantera in a conventional way make a big rectangular hole, put platforms across if you need to:
Sem título 3232.png

...and fight against it by circling it, dodging the tentacles, avoiding going to the lower part because of the thorn balls, use the best weapon/armor you have (I prefer to focus on the attack ones), in relation to accessories, you can give preference to those of mobility and attack, I usually face it this way using the weapons of the duck fishron.
If you are lazy like me and are hit several times you can heal with the nurse using this strategy:
Nurse Wins!

To find the temple of the jungle you have to "search" :), well .. apparently there are players who reveal the map automatically with something that I don’t know, that way it would be easier but it would come out of the normal game rules.

If you want better traps, there are those of the jungle temple, if you play using bugs you can enter the temple without the key using "hoink":
Go Through Blocks
But if you want to beat the plantera in a conventional way make a big rectangular hole, put platforms across if you need to:
View attachment 282958
...and fight against it by circling it, dodging the tentacles, avoiding going to the lower part because of the thorn balls, use the best weapon/armor you have (I prefer to focus on the attack ones), in relation to accessories, you can give preference to those of mobility and attack, I usually face it this way using the weapons of the duck fishron.
If you are lazy like me and are hit several times you can heal with the nurse using this strategy:
Nurse Wins!

To find the temple of the jungle you have to "search" :), well .. apparently there are players who reveal the map automatically with something that I don’t know, that way it would be easier but it would come out of the normal game rules.
Great advice, but the traps are locked behind golem to get the picksaw.....

In 1.4, jungle traps cannot be collected without a picksaw. There's your answer.
Yes, I tested it in the game now and saw it on the wiki, I think it was good after all, they almost completely disabled the utility of using the hoink bug to enter this temple before the plantera.

Use the Dart Pistol/Rifle with Crystal Darts if nothing else works. They have ridiculous crowd control and always pick the best angle to bounce off the walls every time. They're basically the new Daedalus Stormbow.

If you get a Solar Eclipse, you could also fight Reapers to get the Death Sickle. The Death Sickle is an excellent weapon against Plantera, keeping the spores and tentacles away from you and dealing heavy damage.

Back
Top Bottom