Mobile I was expecting 1.2 with the hardmode update

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Christo

Terrarian
Hey terraria dudes! I love the app terraria and due to technical problems i can only play mobile and console! Anyways the only thing is i already have the dragon armor and have conquerd the game again!!! I feel like a loser when i cant do anything. Also the best flying equipment i can get is angel/demon wings. I would much prefer fishron wings XDXDXDXD. Finally I was expecting all the new npcs and i didnt get em

Already beaten the game = feel like a loser. That makes a world of sense.

Last I heard the mobile devs weren't even sure if they would be able to port 1.2 at all - they had to cut a lot of edges to get 1.1 done, and 1.2 is an even larger update.

Realistically speaking, 1.2 could be around by late 2015, or 2016.

Already beaten the game = feel like a loser. That makes a world of sense.

Last I heard the mobile devs weren't even sure if they would be able to port 1.2 at all - they had to cut a lot of edges to get 1.1 done, and 1.2 is an even larger update.

Realistically speaking, 1.2 could be around by late 2015, or 2016.
AND it would probably be ios 7 and up or latest android hardware

1.2 PC update seems big, so it might take a long while, like, really llllloooooooooooooooooooong!

But, we'll get smaller fun updates beforehand. So that should help your bored-idis

I have a thread in which I discuss mobile 1.2, and I think that it will most likely never happen as a full 1.2 update. And by the time that there is a 1.2 for mobile, terraria 3 will be out

1.2 for PC was a huge update and because of comparability and hardware issues they were unable to port everything to mobile. However, as mobiles are getting to the point of impossibilities become possibilities, I would think that the 1.2 PC update will come to mobile devices very soon. It's a lot of work to port everything over and make sure it's all working properly with no conflictions. You need to understand the control scheme is totally different so things will have to be programmed differently also. Just be patient, it will come sooner or later.

1.2 for PC was a huge update and because of comparability and hardware issues they were unable to port everything to mobile. However, as mobiles are getting to the point of impossibilities become possibilities, I would think that the 1.2 PC update will come to mobile devices very soon. It's a lot of work to port everything over and make sure it's all working properly with no conflictions. You need to understand the control scheme is totally different so things will have to be programmed differently also. Just be patient, it will come sooner or later.
Finally someone that isnt all negative
I agree completley with you , latley i have seen far bigger games than terraria 1.2 being run on mobile devices

Well minecraft just had an update which included infinite worlds on mobile devices. Mobiles are now superior over consoles. The ram is better, the CPU is better everything is better, except the graphics card. 505 just released the update and had been working on it for ages. I'm sure if they waited a few more months, they would have implemented a lot more into the game.

They had mostly everything implemented by december , everything in hardmode worked except the new bosses.mi really dont know why they delayed it so much[DOUBLEPOST=1413333048][/DOUBLEPOST]Also it sucks that they have to be so quiet about updates , i dont know why they have to leave us in the dark about updates

They had mostly everything implemented by december , everything in hardmode worked except the new bosses.mi really dont know why they delayed it so much[DOUBLEPOST=1413333048][/DOUBLEPOST]Also it sucks that they have to be so quiet about updates , i dont know why they have to leave us in the dark about updates
I honestly dont care about 1.2 I just want mobile exclusive things, like a boos harder than lepus

Well most people do , and it would boost their sales up alot because thats what people whine about all the time , i think they should at least catch up with 1.2 and then do more bosses , plus youre getting a new one around thankgsiving , and its not that great

I am ALMOST at that point myself, and I found that building is a good way to pass time. Or just make a new world and mine it. All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom