Mobile I was expecting 1.2 with the hardmode update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say that now with the iPhone 6, it is possible. And, I say they'll be halfway done by the time 1.3 comes out! 1.2 adds a whole lot of content, but unlike Hardmode, it doesn't really require THAT much more processing power. Except for world generating, which would definitely require a little more, I think it's possible in terms of technical limitations. The only reason they worked so hard to make Hardmode fit the limitations was because of slightly older devices. iPhone 5 could probably handle 1.2, iPhone 6 definitely can. And as for Windows/Android, well they're constantly getting new better things, I'm sure there's Win/Droid phones that can handle it no problem!

I say that now with the iPhone 6, it is possible. And, I say they'll be halfway done by the time 1.3 comes out! 1.2 adds a whole lot of content, but unlike Hardmode, it doesn't really require THAT much more processing power. Except for world generating, which would definitely require a little more, I think it's possible in terms of technical limitations. The only reason they worked so hard to make Hardmode fit the limitations was because of slightly older devices. iPhone 5 could probably handle 1.2, iPhone 6 definitely can. And as for Windows/Android, well they're constantly getting new better things, I'm sure there's Win/Droid phones that can handle it no problem!
Would an iPad Mini be able to support 1.2 features? Because if iPhone 5 would handle it, iPad Mini will too

Would an iPad Mini be able to support 1.2 features? Because if iPhone 5 would handle it, iPad Mini will too
I'd say yes, it probably could. And this isn't about technical limitations, but 1.2 would play much better on an iPad I'd say, because bigger screen. Imagine trying to kill Plantera when you have to get close to SEE her!

Hmmm... Once 1.2 comes out, Yrimir should do Mobile vids, small screen = more challenge!

I'd say yes, it probably could. And this isn't about technical limitations, but 1.2 would play much better on an iPad I'd say, because bigger screen. Imagine trying to kill Plantera when you have to get close to SEE her!

Hmmm... Once 1.2 comes out, Yrimir should do Mobile vids, small screen = more challenge!
I think Yrimir might have the mobile edition, it's just that no one asked him to do vids on it

why does counsle and pc have all the good things? All we get is the STUPID STUPID LEPUS

i think you should learn that terraria first was developed for pc so its a clear thing the pc has the most content. then the consoles came and well they try to reach up. as a mobile only user u should be lucky to play terraria at all. I mean no offense or anything but in the beginning of the game no one thought about playing this gem of a game on a friggin smartphone. It is like complaining that a random indiegame on pc is not coming to mobile or not getting the same content on mobile if its exist.
The game wasnt made specifically for that so i guess you are lucky you could play it at all

ranting about less content is nonsense since it is the most complicated platform to port on, so it takes time.

i think you should learn that terraria first was developed for pc so its a clear thing the pc has the most content. then the consoles came and well they try to reach up. as a mobile only user u should be lucky to play terraria at all. I mean no offense or anything but in the beginning of the game no one thought about playing this gem of a game on a friggin smartphone. It is like complaining that a random indiegame on pc is not coming to mobile or not getting the same content on mobile if its exist.
The game wasnt made specifically for that so i guess you are lucky you could play it at all

ranting about less content is nonsense since it is the most complicated platform to port on, so it takes time.

PC: Pros: Has all the content
About to get 1.3
Cons: Takes long to update
All confusing

Console: Pros: Easier to play with friends and family
Has more content thanks to 1.2
A exclusive boss along with monsters and items
Cons: Not up to date with PC

Mobile: Pro: Play Terraria on the go
More frequent updates
A bit more extra stuff than Console USED to have
Con: DOESNT have the full 1.2
Often bugs

PC: Pros: Has all the content
About to get 1.3
Cons: Takes long to update
All confusing

Console: Pros: Easier to play with friends and family
Has more content thanks to 1.2
A exclusive boss along with monsters and items
Cons: Not up to date with PC

Mobile: Pro: Play Terraria on the go
More frequent updates
A bit more extra stuff than Console USED to have
Con: DOESNT have the full 1.2
Often bugs

For me as a Pc only gamer the Pros on the Console part do not count.

Maybe for a Console Gamer it appears to be complicated to play with friends or open a server on the Pc, but as i said im a Pc only Gamer and as such im used to do things like host servers and stuff. Ii is no problem at all. My steamfriendslist is like 200 ppl and many of them play Terraria and i can talk to most of them via Teamspeak of my Cs:Go Team. Playing with Friends and Family is as easy as it could be
So no Problem at all

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't even think phones and tablets can handle 1.2
It was a giant update that made the game requirements skyrocket (though it's still not much).

NOT UOTE="CraftedNightmare05, post: 75623, member: 553"]One thing: The thanksgiving update. There's been rumours that an update will come, and it'd include a boss. They'll work on that, and on 1.2. Thanks for the info puppet slendy[/QUOTE]
NP bro[DOUBLEPOST=1413611795][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow just saw all that crap on that post

One thing: The thanksgiving update. There's been rumours that an update will come, and it'd include a boss. They'll work on that, and on 1.2. Thanks for the info puppet slendy
It is going to have a new boss , and i bet they're done with it by now .
I really believe they are working on 1.2 since they always release small updates , i have noticed they always finish an update mostly an update before , like the time they released the st. Patricks day update , but it had lepus and everything already there if you changed the date to easter. Same with hardmode it was mostly functional by december . I think they wanted to release 1.2 and hardmode together or something , but people got impatient. Again this is just a theory

It is going to have a new boss , and i bet they're done with it by now .
I really believe they are working on 1.2 since they always release small updates , i have noticed they always finish an update mostly an update before , like the time they released the st. Patricks day update , but it had lepus and everything already there if you changed the date to easter. Same with hardmode it was mostly functional by december . I think they wanted to release 1.2 and hardmode together or something , but people got impatient. Again this is just a theory
Like the Hardmode update, it WILL take time, because they just released their new game Sniper Elite 3 (another one of my favourite), so we might have to be patient.

One bad thing about it is, telling the impatient NOOBS that

Every time someone asks about something on Twitter they say they can't say what they have planned or whatever. Highly suspicious...

Like the Hardmode update, it WILL take time, because they just released their new game Sniper Elite 3 (another one of my favourite), so we might have to be patient.

One bad thing about it is, telling the impatient NOOBS that

Actually , 505games hardly does anything if they do anything at all , aside from giving release dates and news. Codeglue does the work here , they have their own team for terraria mobile , so no game postpones the other

Look , 505 games is the publisher , that explains why only they can give out spoilers and such
Console is developed by engine software and mobile by codeglue

ya no wat iz good? 1.2 Snow biome music.
AAAAAAAAND, I just do creation compendium on TO just for the sake (<<Japanese fish) of it
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ^^^That was a CHEESY joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom