I will be attempting an insane challenge

Max MTG on YT

Official Terrarian
this is in my status but on Saturday (i hope) i will start a series of streams on my YouTube channel (Max MTG as my username implies) where i will be attempting to beat terraria with out crafting ANYTHING. I dont even know if it will be possible. I’m just posting this because i feel like it. Wish me luck! (Also dont spoil if its possible or not because i want to find out myself.)

my current strategy for world settings is master/expert mode (for the extra accessory slots, more dropped money and exclusive items) and drunk world seed (for both boss orb and mimic drops and for moon lord legs) large world (for finding shrines, chests, and fishing spots as lack of buckets means I can’t use water until i get the bottomless water bucket)

i now have a plan for early game (may change)

get moon lords legs, ancient shadow armor, crimson rod, ball o hurt, musket, starfury, fledgling wings, hermes boots, and housing materials.
Build houses and get arms dealer to move in and buy minishark
kill eoc
buy plantar boxes to use to build arenas from dryad

this is in my status but on Saturday (i hope) i will start a series of streams on my YouTube channel (Max MTG as my username implies) where i will be attempting to beat terraria with out crafting ANYTHING. I dont even know if it will be possible. I’m just posting this because i feel like it. Wish me luck! (Also dont spoil if its possible or not because i want to find out myself.)

my current strategy for world settings is master/expert mode (for the extra accessory slots, more dropped money and exclusive items) and drunk world seed (for both boss orb and mimic drops and for moon lord legs) large world (for finding shrines, chests, and fishing spots as lack of buckets means I can’t use water until i get the bottomless water bucket)
i now have a plan for early game (may change)

get moon lords legs, ancient shadow armor, crimson rod, ball o hurt, musket, starfury, fledgling wings, hermes boots, and housing materials.
Build houses and get arms dealer to move in and buy minishark
kill eoc
buy plantar boxes to use to build arenas from dryad
Hi @Max MTG on YT I combined your two threads into one. If you decide to update on your progress, please do it in this thread to keep things organized. :) Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom