Serious I will now explain the truth behind my gender.

funny thing is is that your experiment used only one source, and on a very niceforums
try it somewhere less forgiving

I never saw any of this go on, but even if I did I probably wouldn't have cared less. To me we're all just people that enjoy Terraria and associating, so it does not and SHOULD not matter what gender you are.

EDIT: I also read and understood why you did this but...was it really necessary? I get that gender doesn't matter but it's not like anyone on this forum has a problem with it.
The main reason was curiosity; to know how people would react. And in doing that, in some sense, I did prove that gender does not matter to our community.

So I guess it's all good.

funny thing is is that your experiment used only one source, and on a very niceforums
try it somewhere less forgiving
Yeah I know.

AHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I did know your profile had previously stated male, which made me raise a brow when I saw it changed to female. "Is he doing a test? Or is she going by her non-character gender now?" I wasn't sure, but I felt no need to ask. Whatever you want to be referred to is fine by me, as pronouns are only different sounding words. It was interesting to see the responses. I'm glad that most people didn't seem to think it was anything major (though a few did.. dang it). This is TCF! Not a dating site!

Anyways, nice test! Male to female to male, you're still the same Samrux to me.

Odd test. I'm really only posting to ask why you thought this was a topic worth so much noting and effort on? Was there some sort of drama somewhere on this forum before? I feel like I missed some important event in the community.

The thread title also caught my attention, because I have some gender identity issues myself, but it doesn't really belong on TCF of all places.

Wait so did you change your gender irl?
No, you missed the point of the thread
PSTTe

Odd test. I'm really only posting to ask why you thought this was a topic worth so much noting and effort on? Was there some sort of drama somewhere on this forum before? I feel like I missed some important event in the community.

The thread title also caught my attention, because I have some gender identity issues myself, but it doesn't really belong on TCF of all places.
Nope. Some people were surprised that I changed my gender, and I said I was actually a girl with a male OC. A week after that, I revealed that I was actually male. This would have belonged to my profile (Since few people know me anyways), but that wouldn't have had the order and space I thought this deserved. Leinfors allowed me to post it here.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421501071][/DOUBLEPOST]
AHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I did know your profile had previously stated male, which made me raise a brow when I saw it changed to female. "Is he doing a test? Or is she going by her non-character gender now?"
That was the idea
PSTlg

Back
Top Bottom