Game Mechanics 'I win' button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple. When you open your inventory, left of the tenth hotbar slot is the 'I win' button. This grants you every achievement except the fishing ones, and gives you a full stack of luminite bars, all lunar fragments, and an ancient manipulator.

Simple. When you open your inventory, left of the tenth hotbar slot is the 'I win' button. This grants you every achievement except the fishing ones, and gives you a full stack of luminite bars, all lunar fragments, and an ancient manipulator.
Just... Why?
There's ABOSLUTELY no point to even playing the game it you can just be like "oh there's a button *click* oh now I'm a god"

Just... Why?
There's ABOSLUTELY no point to even playing the game it you can just be like "oh there's a button *click* oh now I'm a god"
Well, if you don't want to do it that way, you don't need to push the button. what does it matter to you if someone else completes the game differently than you do?

In case you hadn't picked up, this is a sarcastic suggestion entirely. You see, this feature is already in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom