Console I would like 3ds terraria to have the dye seller and hair stylist.

Stardust Guardian

Official Terrarian
Hello fellow 3ds players, We need more vanity items, the dye seller, the stylist, and more. So when you read this, make 1 last update for 3ds, adding just the dye seller and hair stylist because I want to dye my dragon armor red SO badly. and make a new crafting bench to dye the armor, (such as if you have a set of hallowed armor and 3 blue dye, and you want to dye your hallow set blue, just craft them together.) just so that you dont need to add a extra 3 slots to add the dye in.

anyways, thx for reading and i hope you look into this.

Rikter101, Out.

Well, the nintendo switch does so might as well get dat verson.
Or, instead of purchasing a switch just for Terraria get a low end computer for the PC version of Terraria? It would be the same price for more Terraria content.

EDIT: or, if you want a console, buy a PS4 or Xbox, they have 1.3 and will continue to receive updates. No one knows if the Switch version of Terraria will keep getting updates

Or, instead of purchasing a switch just for Terraria get a low end computer for the PC version of Terraria? It would be the same price for more Terraria content.

EDIT: or, if you want a console, buy a PS4 or Xbox, they have 1.3 and will continue to receive updates. No one knows if the Switch version of Terraria will keep getting updates
I have a switch. I have a computer. I want to play terraria on switch. so let me play the version i want to play. thank you very much. For now, i will play 3ds terraria or monster hunter 4 ultimate (cuz i want link's tunic and the master sword)

Disrespectful remarks towards other members are not acceptable. Either omit them from your posting or do not post at all.

I have a switch. I have a computer. I want to play terraria on switch. so let me play the version i want to play. thank you very much. For now, i will play 3ds terraria or monster hunter 4 ultimate (cuz i want link's tunic and the master sword)
Holy :red: calm down bud, It was a suggestion you fricking frick

You two both should probably calm down, but I'm not gonna get involved beyond this
I already moved on, but I feel I should probably explain something. I can understand why you guys thought I was getting riled up as well, because i said ":red:" and "fricking frick" in the same sentence, but I know realize anyone who has never seen a Chadtronic video wont get that fricking frick is just basically saying "oh my god" or "shaking my head". That sort of thing.

Ok, now that's done, I'm out for good.

Back
Top Bottom