I would like to make a thread, but there isn't a section for it.

L0ST5ILVER

Official Terrarian
I would care to make a thread on how to get tshock, and if it's possable to get it with steam? Becuase I don't think terraria has mod support yet? Anyway can someone direct me to the correct forum so I can make a new thread in more detail. Cheers.
L0st-

I googled "how to get tshock" and found a video tutorial, links to the program's official site, and a lot more.
Sorry, I might have said things a bit confuing, I know how to get it, but can I get it with steam? I got terraria off steam but becuase of that I have no launcher. Or any type of files related to terraria.

Sorry, I might have said things a bit confuing, I know how to get it, but can I get it with steam? I got terraria off steam but becuase of that I have no launcher. Or any type of files related to terraria.
you still have the files but they're hidden in your steamapps/common folder c:

Issue resolved! But for any future help, I would kindly ask staff to keep it open, to reduce dubble posting a thread.

Generally this would have been better placed in the mod discussion section, which is indeed a place for this sort of topic. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom