PS4 i would like to report a bug missing Skyware Chest and Furniture to pipework for PS4 players..

as you people know we all are enjoying the update so far but there is bit optional serious problem... currently you know the Sky islands right? well they are there but they are missing all the skyware furniture and chests.. they never spawned when i did create a new large world for expert mode and that had me stumped.. can't process behind it since lucky horseshoe are in skyware chest so.. please take notice of this Pipeworks!

"on second note.. i don't know if small/medium world generation are affected by this as well and not sure about Xbox One players as well, can someone check with them and report if the bug is there as well"

I think you are on to something. On Xbox I generated several Small normal mode worlds, checking each after generating them. At first everything was fine, but after a couple of generated worlds things were missing. It didn't get as severe as missing chests, but furniture were missing.
1573474363529.png

Next I tried generating a Large normal mode world. In it I found one island where both chest and furniture was missing. A couple of other islands were ok though. I haven't searched the entire world yet so maybe there's more things missing.
1573474546893.png

I suggest you file a bug report using their form: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
(I will do the same).

I think you are on to something. On Xbox I generated several Small normal mode worlds, checking each after generating them. At first everything was fine, but after a couple of generated worlds things were missing. It didn't get as severe as missing chests, but furniture were missing.
View attachment 229921

Next I tried generating a Large normal mode world. In it I found one island where both chest and furniture was missing. A couple of other islands were ok though. I haven't searched the entire world yet so maybe there's more things missing.
View attachment 229922

I suggest you file a bug report using their form: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
(I will do the same).

yeah thats exactly why i did report it already and its getting bit annoying since i was originally made a new fresh start after starting a new character on a large world but i feel just.. wasted away since i need that lucky horseshoes or starfury sword to process into expert mode as well.. so i had to resort to uploading my final game characters which was top boss slayers in each right like (mage) and (shooter) classes but didn't finish the melee or summoner walkthrough to find all the sky island but they are all disappeared agh

look the the bug does affect the PS4/Xbox One players as i thought so.. how could Pipeworks missed this thing for many months? %:sigh:

To be fair, this bug seems to only manifest itself after playing for a while (worlds generated right after starting the game seems to be fine). I doubt PW testers play long sessions when looking for bugs; Most likely they restart the game often. They probably should stress test more but that takes time.

Back
Top Bottom