Xbox One Iateglu shop

Iateglu

Terrarian
Hey I'm starting a trading post in where you place an order (tell me what you want and how much in game money you will buy it for) and I get it for you ASAP I may decide I don't want coins and I will ask for an item instead usually ammo and/or weapons

Please post a reply saying what you want and how much in game money you'll be willing to spend also please add what item you would give for it

Here's an example
Hi iateglu just wondering if you could get me the blade of grass for my terra blade I will spend 3 gold and 25 silver for your time if you don't want coins I would be happy to give you a musket plus 100 bullets

Here's my availability (London time)
Monday 22:30 to 23:30
Tuesday 16:20 to 23:30
Wednesday same as above
Thursday 22:30 to 23:30
Friday 16:20 to 00:00 or later
Saturday all day unless shopping and/or going out for fun
Sunday all day to 23:00

Please reply don't just post or I may not see it because I've enabled email notifications so it emails me wen I get a reply but I won't get an email if you make a new post so I will have no reason to check though I probably will check every day (probably not cos I will forget or cba

Last edited:
Hello. Im looking for a quite a few items but I have tons of platinum coins to trade. Im looking for weather radio, vampire knives, razorblade typoon, flarion, tsunami, pygmy staff, life fruit, gold ring. Im hoping 200 platinum coins will be enough? Dont have alot of items to trade as im building a massive colection of items to start building adventure maps.

Could you get Stardust armor and solar armor. I can offer a masterful magic dagger, godly uzi and 75 gold.
Why do you need both armours
[doublepost=1529251895,1529251746][/doublepost]
Hello. Im looking for a quite a few items but I have tons of platinum coins to trade. Im looking for weather radio, vampire knives, razorblade typoon, flarion, tsunami, pygmy staff, life fruit, gold ring. Im hoping 200 platinum coins will be enough? Dont have alot of items to trade as im building a massive colection of items to start building adventure maps.
Hey I can get you vampire knifes maybe the weather radio the pygmy staff and life fruit I will get it for you for 15 platinum

Hey I'm starting a trading post in where you place an order (tell me what you want and how much in game money you will buy it for) and I get it for you ASAP I may decide I don't want coins and I will ask for an item instead usually ammo and/or weapons

Please post a reply saying what you want and how much in game money you'll be willing to spend also please add what item you would give for it

Here's an example
Hi iateglu just wondering if you could get me the blade of grass for my terra blade I will spend 3 gold and 25 silver for your time if you don't want coins I would be happy to give you a musket plus 100 bullets

Wednesday same as above

Please reply don't just post or I may not see it because I've enabled email notifications so it emails me wen I get a reply but I won't get an email if you make a new post so I will have no reason to check though I probably will check every day (probably not cos I will forget or cba
Hi I need vamp knives, hm you want?

Hey, can you get me vampire knives? Ill give you 1 platinum and 50 gold for it if thats not enough tell me what you want

I really just need the goblin tech and the fish finder. Not much to offer but I’ll give an arkhalis for the two.

yo, i would really like a stack of 99 shroomite bars or more and luminite bars with another stack of solar fragments. idk if it's enough, but i can give you a wide variety of minor high/mid tier gear like tiger climbing gear, and frostone or something boots and whole stacks of 999 dark, light and flight souls. if that is still not enough, i got 300 platinum saved up.

Here's an example

Wednesday same as above

Still taking orders? Pm me please thanks

Back
Top Bottom