Console Ice furniture and bricks coloured depending on the evil that the block is coloured by

KingofDergs2001

Skeletron
This was just an idea I thought of while mining ice in the Crimson Ice biome that I thought would be pretty cool for creative builders like myself.
The idea is that you can make ice bricks or furniture using any colour ice, but if it is coloured as an evil, the resulting brick or furniture is coloured after it. For example, if you use Red Ice Blocks, you can make a Red Ice Table, Red Ice Bricks, etc. Likewise, if you have Purple Ice Blocks, you can make a Purple Ice Table, Purple Ice Bricks, etc.
It’s not too significant for anyone trying to just survive in Terraria, but for those like me who have finished the game and want to just build, it would be a nice feature.

Last edited:
This was just an idea I thought of while mining ice in the Crimson Ice biome that I thought would be pretty cool for creative builders like myself.
The idea is that you can make ice bricks or furniture using any colour ice, but if it is coloured as an evil, the resulting brick or furniture is coloured after it. For example, if you use Red Ice Blocks, you can make a Red Ice Table, Red Ice Bricks, etc. Likewise, if you have Purple Ice Blocks, you can make a Purple Ice Table, Purple Ice Bricks, etc.
It’s not too significant for anyone trying to just survive in Terraria, but for those like me who have finished the game and want to just build, it would be a nice feature.

To do this, just use the red, purple and pink paintings, respectively, so that both the brick/wall and its furniture look as if they are made of Crimsoned, Corrupted and Hallowed ice.

Just something extra: If you paint the frozen furniture gray they will look as if were made of stone.

To do this, just use the red, purple and pink paintings, respectively, so that both the brick/wall and its furniture look as if they are made of Crimsoned, Corrupted and Hallowed ice.

Just something extra: If you paint the frozen furniture gray they will look as if were made of stone.
Oh yes, I know this already. It’s expensive though when you’re trying to build entire castles of it. It would be more convenient to have this be a thing. But yes, I do see your point. :)

Back
Top Bottom