Ice Queen and Pump-King theory

Do you like this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riedel730

Terrarian
I don't know how to phrase this without sounding wired, but the ice queen and pump-king sound like they are an actual King and Queen of a land. Maybe They are... My theory is that The Ice Queen and Pump-King ruled the land of Terraria together. And they discovered a cave of prophecies (or something a long those lines) and saw a part about a villain (or in your part, the hero) who will take over the land massacring innocent animals and destroying land all over. This may be the case right when you spawn mobs start attacking you. The royal family is sending they're easiest mobs at you only to be killed instantly. Sp they start sending harder mobs at night in hopes that you'll be asleep, to kill you. So soon when they figure out you aren't dead yet, they start sending they're palace guards at you, Bosses. They send they're weakest guards first. Soon you kill all of them. And at the point they snap they send there hardest guard when you least expect it. The wall of flesh. When you kill him, they get so mad that they open the doors to they're dungeon and let all of the worst mobs free on the condition that they try to kill you. When they realize once again that you are over powering them and not dying. So they have they're best and brightest work on make-shift guards. Ones that are like fathers to the ones before. Almost the same form but stronger, faster, and smarter. Soon, you beat them and gather they're parts. The royal family is running out of options. Once you've killed all new guards, and gathered all of there parts, you begin experimenting. There made from a material you've never seen before. You start smelting it and making armor and weapons out of it. They see you getting stronger. They have no choice but to send out the most dangerous being in all of the terrarian universe... a being they named Duke Fishron. It's an overwhelming battle, but in the end, you win. You decide to scavenge his parts since you conclude that his skin is more powerful than your hallow armor. soon after you beat him they realize their rein is most likely over they have no choice but to attack you themselves. they send their entire kingdom on you. They are the last ones left in the invasion. It's a close battle, but with one last chug of a potion and one last swing of a sword, they are defeated. You soon become the ruler of the land, ruling over everyone, everything.

Hey everyone, this is my fist theory thread, so it's not that long. Also i know there are maybe a couple of typos, but i hope you enjoy my first theory thread.

Last edited:
Eh well...no.

I am quite sure Terraria has no lore and if it had one it wouldn't be like this.

And here is a small tipp for your next theory thread: Format & Proofread ;)

Honestly, Terraria does have lore, just not super obvious like in Starbound. Instead, they leave hints like names and mechanics and whatever so players can speculate. This is only a speculation, one that is.. interesting to say the least. I've never considered that take on it, just thought that the King and Queen part was just to make the moons seem strong, royal, and somewhat paired together.

No thanks. Nice try, but I don't like how you didn't include Plantera or Golem in here, and how you claimed that the Pumpking and Ice queen would be able to control Duke Fishron, though maybe with the armies they could but why wouldn't the armies just follow Duke?

An entertaining read but as said earlier if Terraria had lore it doesn't seem like this would be it. Also if the Ice Queen and Pumpking were going to try and defeat you in the end why would they require you to summon them?

No thanks. Nice try, but I don't like how you didn't include Plantera or Golem in here, and how you claimed that the Pumpking and Ice queen would be able to control Duke Fishron, though maybe with the armies they could but why wouldn't the armies just follow Duke?
I did not put in full details, i waswriting really fast and did not think many things through, but if i did, i would totally include those bosses.

We do not treat other members like this.
Eh well...no.

I am quite sure Terraria has no lore and if it had one it wouldn't be like this.

shut up my there had that said about it tooo

I kinda like this - it's no secret that they're the Pumpking and Ice Queen - but I don't think there's much lore. Unfortunately, too much speculation to tell anything for sure.

Eh well...no.

I would appreciate it if you didn't assume things that aren't true are true.

plantera is a plant monster that rules over the jungle, likely not under control of either. the golem is a deity or construct of an ancient civilization that they may not have even known about and the duke fishron is a beast tamable and controllable and this is why it has a 2nd phase, its enraged state, where both have lost control of it and its only goal is to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom