PC Ice Tortoise Farm Ideas?

Arlwiss

Spazmatism
I'm trying to get the Ice Tortoise Shell for a frozen playthrough and I have no idea how to farm the mob. Any suggested designs or even just ideas would be appreciated!
I hope this thread is in the right place...

I'm trying to get the Ice Tortoise Shell for a frozen playthrough and I have no idea how to farm the mob. Any suggested designs or even just ideas would be appreciated!
I hope this thread is in the right place...
How many spear traps etc. do you have?

If you have a high resolution (>=1920x1080) you can simply build a flat surface and build a platform above it. If you stay at top, enemies will spawn below you.
34 blocks space should be between the surface and the block you character stands above. (So your char stand 35 above the spawn surface)

If you have some spiky ball dungeon traps you can build them below your chars position.
For higher spawn rate you can add a blue candle, some jungle dungeon blocks and a battle potion.

What I did was mine out a large area of the Underground Snow (if you're willing to do that) and built a platform in the middle of the area and then let the enemies accumulate under me, then I fire my Typhoon. This also works for key farms since if you put some Crimstone around the ice it would infect it, same goes for the other Diseases.

Build a huge empty box with platforms of ice nearby, for spawning. Make a box around yourself and put lava underneath you. You can let enemies accumulate under you, and kill them, but I would do the first stated.

If you have a high resolution (>=1920x1080) you can simply build a flat surface and build a platform above it. If you stay at top, enemies will spawn below you.
34 blocks space should be between the surface and the block you character stands above. (So your char stand 35 above the spawn surface)

If you have some spiky ball dungeon traps you can build them below your chars position.
For higher spawn rate you can add a blue candle, some jungle dungeon blocks and a battle potion.
I thought those spike ball traps were uncraftable and unobtainable, like the flaming wheel o.o
All three of you seem to be saying basically the same thing so I'll do it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom