Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Is it normal that Ichor Stickers sink in water and are unable to go back up, especially for an enemy with the Hovering AI?
Update: I tested with other enemies with the Hovering AI at a lake: Pixie, Ghost, Wraith and Gastropod.

They are able to hover above liquids when chasing players with water walking boots for example. And when underwater, they are able to swim upward to the surface. Thus it seems like this is an issue that Ichor Stickers are unable to do the latter.

Last edited:
Ichor Stickers require solid blocks to hover above, but liquids are not solid blocks. I suspect you would see the same behaviour with Ghosts or Wraiths. There are probably exceptions, but only enemies that have swimming or flying AI would be able to move upwards freely in liquids.

Ichor Stickers require solid blocks to hover above, but liquids are not solid blocks. I suspect you would see the same behaviour with Ghosts or Wraiths. There are probably exceptions, but only enemies that have swimming or flying AI would be able to move upwards freely in liquids.
I mean, they tend to stick to the bottom of flooded areas without hovering.

I tested with other enemies with the Hovering AI at a lake: Pixie, Ghost, Wraith and Gastropod.

They are able to hover above liquids when chasing players with water walking boots for example. And when underwater, they are able to swim upward to the surface. Thus it seems like this is an issue that Ichor Stickers are unable to do so.

Back
Top Bottom