Mobile iCloud save

IceBoltGaming

Terrarian
So I just recently downloaded terraria on this new device, and it says to enable iCloud, go to settings and enable iCloud for terraria, but when I go to settings, and head into iCloud, there is no option to turn on terraria, is there something I’m missing?

So I just recently downloaded terraria on this new device, and it says to enable iCloud, go to settings and enable iCloud for terraria, but when I go to settings, and head into iCloud, there is no option to turn on terraria, is there something I’m missing?
I’m on iOS 11.1.2. I go to Settings>Accounts & Passwords>iCloud>iCloud Drive

Is that where you’re looking?

i uploaded all my character data to icloud. but once i updated my terraria to 1.3 none of my characters are there and i cant find a button to upload data. anybody have a solution?

i uploaded all my character data to icloud. but once i updated my terraria to 1.3 none of my characters are there and i cant find a button to upload data. anybody have a solution?
Hi @Aventix, the previous posts on this thread were from years ago. :) With the new 1.3 update there is no more cloud saving in the game. The cloud saving in game was always a bit unreliable. With the new version of mobile Terraria you’re now able to have direct access to the saves files so that you can make copies and backups of them, save a copy to the cloud, even send your own world files to friends.

More info on the files are here: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained

Then specific to Android or iOS are here:
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for Android
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for iOS

i Accidentally deleted the game and i reinstalled it but now I can’t restore old character’s or worlds and I had the terrablade and a good world that had a project I was working on

Back
Top Bottom