PC I'd like to try multiplayer

TheFish

Terrarian
Hi.

I've been playing solo up to this point and I'd like to try joining someone in multiplayer. My character is pre-Plantera (and for now I'd like to stick to pre-Plantera worlds), but I've also kept my pre-hardmode loadouts so I can gear down for pre-HM worlds.

I can join discords and listen on VC but I can't speak. I'm not opposed to trying out higher difficulties but I've died many many times in classic and I'm generally new to terraria... so, well, you've been warned.

Thank you for reading.

Hi.

I've been playing solo up to this point and I'd like to try joining someone in multiplayer. My character is pre-Plantera (and for now I'd like to stick to pre-Plantera worlds), but I've also kept my pre-hardmode loadouts so I can gear down for pre-HM worlds.

I can join discords and listen on VC but I can't speak. I'm not opposed to trying out higher difficulties but I've died many many times in classic and I'm generally new to terraria... so, well, you've been warned.

Thank you for reading.
lets play? ive been looking for someone to play with lol

Hi all. Turns out I've been having some trouble getting multiplayer to work, and anything I can think of or google to troubleshoot it hasn't fixed it. If/when I find a workaround I'll follow up.

Sounds goood...! I actually had this issue yesterday.. my friend couldn't enter the world I created so we ended up playing on a world that he generated, which is %100 fine with me, it makes no difference to me you know ?? But yeahh if you ever get bored let's play.. this is my steam 1244813029

Back
Top Bottom