Blocks & Decoration I'd love to be able to collect coral and make it into furniture/blocks!

Might this be an idea we like, Terrarians?

I'm not sure if coral in the Ocean Biome currently regrows (my 'main' world is pre-1.2 and I can't say I've spent long in the sea on it recently), but what a cute set of furnishings that could be!

A grandfather clock, all pink and orange, with a jaunty blue starfish splopped across the front glass at an angle! ...Get down from there, starfish. We can't read the time.
Wibbly-legged little chairs!
Couches with big uncomfortable-looking sand dollar cushions!
Super dramatic coral reef chandeliers!
Soft-tentacled anemone bed!
Grumpy urchin candles!

I really like how *different* the coral blocks have a chance of being, depending on placement and surroundings. I think it has beautiful potential to be a lovely housing material, with a full accoutrement of furnishings especially.

(EDIT: Bother, I posted in the wrong forum tab... well done, me)

Yeah, actually, they were even quicker than me! It was moved before I even made my post. Which is why I was confused about where it should go.

+1 for coral/shell furniture. We have this nice coral block, shells, and coral, and they don't fit with anything as far as I can tell. Palm wood is iffy at best, as is the pirate furniture, since the theme of those sets is basically brown and green.

Back
Top Bottom