Weapons & Equip [IDEA] Blank biome monoliths

ED209

Plantera
I very into the aesthetics of my builds, and I had this idea when creating and deleting worlds until I found one with the background I wanted.

Basically, it would be like a music box but for backgrounds; you equip it, stand in front of the background you wanted, and then after a while it would change into the monolith you wanted (surface forest #1, underground crimson #2 etc.).

You'd probably purchase it from the Wizard, or it could be dropped by enemies in that particular biome (making you work for it by farming on lots of different worlds).

Let me know what you think.

I very into the aesthetics of my builds, and I had this idea when creating and deleting worlds until I found one with the background I wanted.

Basically, it would be like a music box but for backgrounds; you equip it, stand in front of the background you wanted, and then after a while it would change into the monolith you wanted (surface forest #1, underground crimson #2 etc.).

You'd probably purchase it from the Wizard, or it could be dropped by enemies in that particular biome (making you work for it by farming on lots of different worlds).

Let me know what you think.
Fully need it! Background change would be awesome! However, Suggestion time is calling:
-When you said make it where enemies of that biome drop it, I was thinking it would be as rare as a biome key
-Could be 10 gold a piece from the wizard

Back
Top Bottom