Mobile Idea: Different UI Modes

power

Terrarian
Since PC, Mobile, and Console are getting closer and closer to version parity, it'd be cool to have a setting that lets you switch between PC, Mobile, and Console UI, similar to how Minecraft works when you hook up a controller or a keyboard, or how Windows devices switch between tablet mode and desktop mode. This will make the game adjustable to everyone's preferences. For example, if you have a tablet-PC hybrid device and you prefer touch controls, you'd be able to switch from PC UI and controls to mobile UI and controls. It would make the game more accessible to everyone. If possible, I'd love to see this happen.

Hmmm ok djdndnshzjsnsh
Hi there @Someone that needs help, since you’re somewhat new, let me first welcome you to the forums, and then also let you know two things...

1. Please don’t post a message and then immediately after that post another message. Double posting like that is discouraged.

2. Your messages are a bit empty and don’t add to the discussion. Posting “ok” or nonesense jumbled letters isn’t something that we want here. If you are going to reply in a thread it needs to be more than just “ok” or silliness.

Send me a private message HERE if you have questions.

Hi there @Someone that needs help, since you’re somewhat new, let me first welcome you to the forums, and then also let you know two things...

1. Please don’t post a message and then immediately after that post another message. Double posting like that is discouraged.

2. Your messages are a bit empty and don’t add to the discussion. Posting “ok” or nonesense jumbled letters isn’t something that we want here. If you are going to reply in a thread it needs to be more than just “ok” or silliness.

Send me a private message HERE if you have questions.
Aurora already told me but ok

Since PC, Mobile, and Console are getting closer and closer to version parity, it'd be cool to have a setting that lets you switch between PC, Mobile, and Console UI, similar to how Minecraft works when you hook up a controller or a keyboard, or how Windows devices switch between tablet mode and desktop mode. This will make the game adjustable to everyone's preferences. For example, if you have a tablet-PC hybrid device and you prefer touch controls, you'd be able to switch from PC UI and controls to mobile UI and controls. It would make the game more accessible to everyone. If possible, I'd love to see this happen.
Yeah this makes sense, but I am pretty sure that this wouldn’t be very easy to implement because you are basically making a completely new UI and this could take a long time, and they have to make everything work differently with each UI so yeah I dunno if this might go in, but does make sense, but may not be implemented.
Edit: and the controls are also a problem with it too.. but really it could cause loads of bugs too, so yeah dunno still

Yeah this makes sense, but I am pretty sure that this wouldn’t be very easy to implement because you are basically making a completely new UI and this could take a long time, and they have to make everything work differently with each UI so yeah I dunno if this might go in, but does make sense, but may not be implemented.
Edit: and the controls are also a problem with it too.. but really it could cause loads of bugs too, so yeah dunno still
Maybe once they're done with everything else, they could work on it

Back
Top Bottom