• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Idea for plot?

Do you like this idea?

• Yes.

• I don't really care.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

The TechnoMancer

Skeletron Prime
I'm not sure which category this would fall into, so I just selected other.

I just had an idea. I was curious about how the hallow would fit into TOW, if it would be included at all. I soon came up with an idea to implement it. I was aware how the basic plot of Otherworld was how you were purifying a corrupted world. Because of this, I had an idea that the player *accidentally* creates the hallow by completely purifying the world. Realizing this was a mistake, you must remove it and return the balance of <world name>. What do you think of this idea? Please let me know! (via comment, poll or message.)

Top Bottom