Biomes & Nature Idea for Toxic Biome

QuartexGames

Terrarian
So. I have an idea for new biome: The Toxic Biome. It's an Hardmode biome that we can found near the dungeon.

Let's start: Trees haven't got leaves and they're green, water is toxic so it's deal damage and poision. And they're lakes. So they are big.
There are some tall mountains (because mountains can be only created) that have a new ore: Rarioactive ore, and enemies.
Radioactive ore can be found on the up of the mountains. To get the Ores we need Cobalt pickaxe. IN the mountains can be a way to the underground of this biome.
In the underground we an found a new and rare enemies. We can found a Nuclear Crystal something like corruption orbs, they're dark green, have got a two colored parts: Yellow and green.
When we destroy 3 orbs we will get:
1-Cursed virus
(accesory item that gives us 7 defense, allows to swim in toxic water and gives us 2 more minions slots (this is summoner item).
2-
Sick worm
(Stats)
58 meele damage
10% critical strike chance
Very fast speed
material
(for item Plague of death: Sick worm + Night's Edge + Wand of sparking at mirthril or orlachium anvil. Deals 89 damage range, 17% crit. strike chance, normal speed, shoot an wall of life drain clouds.)
type of attack: stabbing
3- The Plague Mask (defense 4, item for new class idea: alchemist, creates flasks (can be throwed) that can give other effects: Poision, Life Drain, fire, or heal and regeneration. (If someone from Re-Logic reads this, I will be Really very happy)
I think about doing it long because there won't be person who wants to searching another parts in the other categories.
After destroing crystals a new boss will spawn:
Exavador- Giant Spider with cannons, and minions. He Have 14 000 hp, deal 58 damage, minions deal 12 damage.
That's all my ideas for now. Bye ;)

Last edited:
Sounds pretty good but I don't think a platinum pick would be the best idea maybe something a little higher up and the ore could make something out of weapons and armor like a suggestion: plague Doctor set would look like the plague Docters that treated the black plague and would give a medium amount of defense and would inflict toxic to anybody that attacks. Love the ideas all in all keep it up

I know but making different enemies and more ores and weapons would be good but I see where you are coming from we are just spitting ideas here

I was mean- New Biome like alternative of hallow around the dungeon..
Crimson and Corruption can stay, of course, but I was thinking about ''A new challange in hardmode''
Toxic is other than corruption.. it's MORE green, harder, interesing, and have new ore(s)..
Bosses are harder.. enemies can drop really new items.. And bosses and other things in this, are original..
And this can be like: ,,The 100 or 30 years later.. after corruption/crimson.
Boss is a spider- original
Have minions that also spiders- original
New hardmode biome- original
And finally new: class, npc (Plague Doctor), weapons, and blocks..
So Toxic isn't like corruption..
Okay?

I was mean- New Biome like alternative of hallow around the dungeon..
Crimson and Corruption can stay, of course, but I was thinking about ''A new challange in hardmode''
Toxic is other than corruption.. it's MORE green, harder, interesing, and have new ore(s)..
Bosses are harder.. enemies can drop really new items.. And bosses and other things in this, are original..
And this can be like: ,,The 100 or 30 years later.. after corruption/crimson.
Boss is a spider- original
Have minions that also spiders- original
New hardmode biome- original
And finally new: class, npc (Plague Doctor), weapons, and blocks..
So Toxic isn't like corruption..
Okay?
You keep claiming originality when these are anything but. Could you give us reasons to support your suggestion rather than flinging spaghetti at the wall in the hopes of something sticking?

For instance, how is an item "really new"? Any item would be new. That doesn't translate to good.

Terraria has no chronological timeline, how could a biome be "30-100 years" after another?

Replacing the Hallow wouldn't make much sense since the Hallow personifies cleansing goodness.

You keep stating original when this is anything but. Could you give us reasons to support your suggestion rather than flinging spaghetti at the wall in the hopes of something sticking?

Replacing the Hallow wouldn't make much sense since the Hallow personifies cleansing goodness.
Well..
I don't want Hallow to be replaced.. Toxic is alternative of the Mushroom Biome.
And okay, I say 'original' too much.
The reason is: Corruption/Crimson have their alternative- Hallow. So Mushroom has got an Toxic alternative.. You got it?
Corruption/Crimson # hallow
Mushroom # Toxic..
Ok? Good.
(And everyone creates ideas and got other, and they want Re-Logic to put it in Terraria, but well..
New biome is.. nice idea, and other biomes are good too.. )
Everything have it's alternative..
You get it? ok.

Well..
I don't want Hallow to be replaced.. Toxic is alternative of the Mushroom Biome.
And okay, I say 'original' too much.
The reason is: Corruption/Crimson have their alternative- Hallow. So Mushroom has got an Toxic alternative.. You got it?
Corruption/Crimson # hallow
Mushroom # Toxic..
Ok? Good.
(And everyone creates ideas and got other, and they want Re-Logic to put it in Terraria, but well..
New biome is.. nice idea, and other biomes are good too.. )
Everything have it's alternative..
You get it? ok.
Hallow is not a Corruption alternative.

Mushrooms have no relation with this "toxic" biome. It would make no sense to replace a mini-biome with something as major as this.

Back
Top Bottom