NPCs & Enemies [IDEA] New boss: Moshroom

ED209

Plantera
In keeping with the thrash metal theme of Plantera (@Cenx I'm also a big Pantera fan), a breakable mushroom bulb found in the mushroom biome would summon Moshroom, which would incorporate the melee-based dangers and excitement of a mosh pit (which are brutal).

Also, spraying a Plantera bulb with dark blue solution could change it to a Moshroom bulb.

Not sure about specific attacks, so suggestions are welcome, but I think those mushroom spores we all hate could definitely be used.

Let me know what you think.

He can shoot little floating mushrooms, how The Eye Of Cthulhu, and on kill the little mushroom do an type of venenous explosion

It seems neat, but where would it fit in the boss progression? And the little mushrooms that explode into clouds of death do not sound fun in a small environment, which leads on to the question: Would it get enraged? Most glowing mushroom biomes are kinda small, and fighting a hardmode boss there would be... hard. I would honestly say that it would belong as a pre-hardmode (does that have an actual name?), but it already has two bosses that aren't required for progression.

So all in all a neat idea, it would give the Underground Mushroom biome a bit more useful, but I feel like there's just enough bosses in the vanilla game, this would be interesting as a mod though.

It seems neat, but where would it fit in the boss progression? And the little mushrooms that explode into clouds of death do not sound fun in a small environment, which leads on to the question: Would it get enraged? Most glowing mushroom biomes are kinda small, and fighting a hardmode boss there would be... hard. I would honestly say that it would belong as a pre-hardmode (does that have an actual name?), but it already has two bosses that aren't required for progression.

So all in all a neat idea, it would give the Underground Mushroom biome a bit more useful, but I feel like there's just enough bosses in the vanilla game, this would be interesting as a mod though.
It would appear at the same time as Plantera, and it probably wouldn't get enraged as, like you say, mushroom biomes are pretty small. You could, of course, always build an arena as with the rest of the bosses.

I do a sprite for the boss. NOTE: im not the best spriter

d65555a3-2331-11e8-99e0-4bcb078ca2fd.gif

In keeping with the thrash metal theme of Plantera (@Cenx I'm also a big Pantera fan), a breakable mushroom bulb found in the mushroom biome would summon Moshroom, which would incorporate the melee-based dangers and excitement of a mosh pit (which are brutal).

Also, spraying a Plantera bulb with dark blue solution could change it to a Moshroom bulb.

Not sure about specific attacks, so suggestions are welcome, but I think those mushroom spores we all hate could definitely be used.

Let me know what you think.
I no joke had this idea the other day when I broke a Plantera bulb with the clentaminator

Back
Top Bottom